Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Something happenin around me ....



When God Speaks

There is no way I will let you go,
I will hold you & I will hide you
Wait! I know you are all ready to go,
But hear me out, I have all the reasons to stop you,
I have & will always love you,
I have & will always fight for you,
I will smile with you & I will cry with you,
Stay back!! There is just so much to say,
Stay back!! There is just so much I want to see in you,
So many occasions, birthdays, weddings, holidays..
No! I don’t want to know what’s best for you,
Stop! For once, please just please listen to me.
I have protected you from all the harms,
I have always been there for you,
You cannot make this decision on your own,
I say No!! just wait .. & listen
I Fight, I Cry, I Argue, I Plea
But when God Speaks …….
My beloved is ready to leave!!
Khumar Raza

No comments: